Tuesday 17 November 2015

Cake By The Lake,

I have recently moved to the beautiful Lake District starting out as a Commis Chef. I have mainly worked with pastry and all things sweet! So I thought I'd share a few of my favourites for those last minute inspirations.

Here are a few of my successful dishes that you can easily re-create in you're own home.
Meringue kisses with Autumn berries,
orange reduction, honey & toasted oats
Caramelised puff pastry finger with jam,
strawberries, icing sugar and lemon balm


Pavlova with mango strands,
 orange sauce and raspberry purree
Raspberry Jelly with summer Berries
Dark & White Chocolate mousse with honey
tuille, pistachio praline and honeycomb crumb








Pine berries with fresh strawberries
and sabayon
Chunky banoffee pies with caramel
sauce and chantilly cream









Mille Fuille with citrus cream
and fresh berries

No comments:

Post a Comment